The Palladian was developed to offer 6 levels of luxurious penthouses and apartments in the centre of vibrant Victoria Park Cafe Strip and only minutes from the Perth CBD.
Multi-award winning architects, interior designers and planners contributed to the stunning project.
Elegant construction using glass, stainless steel and contemporary building facades ensured The Palladian was a landmark residence overlooking the city, with sweeping curved balconies capitalising on the exceptional views of the river and city skyline.
Extensive security facilities ensured the privacy and safety of the residents, including visitor intercoms and secured parking areas.
Designed with the latest technology optic fibre cabling to each residence, premium European-branded appliances and high-quality fittings complimented the sleek and clean lines of living spaces.
The Palladian was, and remains, an outstanding Victoria Park development in a highly desirable location on the scarp, comprising;
- 2 exclusive 2 storey penthouses;
- 8 luxurious 2 bedroom apartments;
- Absolute security for every apartment;
- European kitchen appliances and bamboo floor coverings;
- Spacious terraces overlooking the city skyline;
- 2 secured and enclosed parking bays per residence;
- Living areas between 105m2 and 145m2 ;
- Reverse Cycle Air conditioning;
- Fiber Optic cabling to each apartment;
- 5 minutes to the city;
- 5km to The University of WA and 4km to Curtin University